WHO WE ARE
TradeVilley is a Company registered in United state of America for Crypto Forex and many more types of trading. TradeVilley Limited is in control and is responsible for the data of her Client disclosed, to register for a Trading Account and/or to make use of any other services offered by the TradeVilley Limited Group through the (hereinafter “Website”) (this term shall at all times include Website’s desktop and mobile versions). TradeVilley exercises control over the processing of data in undertakings affiliated to it and which belong to the TradeVilley Limited Group of Companies.
The Company takes measures to implement advanced data protection policies and procedures and to update them from time to time for the purpose of safeguarding its Client’s data and the Client’s account. Your data is protected by the legal, administrative and technical measures that we take to ensure the privacy, integrity and accessibility of data. To prevent security incidents with your data, we use a mixed organizational and technical approach based on the results of annual risk assessment.
The Company shall not divulge any private information of its Clients and former Clients unless the Client approves in writing such disclosure or unless such disclosure is required under applicable law or is required in order to verify the Client’s identity or it is required for TradeVilley Limited to perform its contractual obligations under any agreement concluded with the Client. The Clients’ information is processed only by the employees of the Company and/or employees of the TradeVilley Limited Group and/or trusted third parties which provide specific support services, dealing with the specific Client’s Accounts and necessary for the provision of our services. All such information shall be stored on electronic and physical storage media according to applicable law here in the United state of America.
2. DATA USAGE
- We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, and patronymic (if available)’s number, and copy of photo.
- Contact Data includes billing address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bitcoin addresss or any other related address.
- Transaction Data includes details about the transactions performed by you, details about payments, withdrawals, exchanges, trading history, profit, balance, deposited and withdrawal amount methods, and any other details in relation to the services you have made use of through our Website.
- Profile Data includes your Client’s account details, username and password, transactions made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and/or information received through your interaction with us within the course of providing our services and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use the Website, products and services, registration date, account category, trading cluster, number of complaints, number of requests filed and IP history.
- Marketing and Communication Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
- Special Categories of Data/ ‘Sensitive’ Data includes details about your religious belief and/or criminal convictions and offences.
- Conformity Data includes details about your education, employment status, trading experience, self-assessment test.
- Banking Data includes details of number of payment wallets and/or information of your bank card, including information of the issuing bank, card number, cardholder name, card expiration date, payment system, card validation code (CVV2 / CVC2), and photos of both sides of the bank card.
- Data in KYC (Know your customer) includes identity document information, including copies of recent dated Utility Bills, Identity Card, Passport, and/or Driver’s License.
- Economic Profile Data includes details on annual income, net profit, expected annual amount of investment, sources of funds.
- Location Data includes details on your actual location when interacting with our Website (for example, a set of parameters that determine regional settings of your interface, namely residency country, time zone, and the interface language)
- Audio Data includes full voice recordings of calls that you receive from us or make to us. (the above collectively referred to as Personal Data)